Welcome to the world’s 1st freelancer marketplace (Loxperts) focused on regional and native market experts from around the globe.
The goal is simple. We want to connect your expertise with businesses from across the globe looking for local digital experts to strengthen their foothold in either their local markets or expand into new global markets.
Services can range from local marketing strategy to local language-based copywriting, regional social media influencing, local market research, legal consultations, accounting services, graphic designing, and more.
So, if you feel you have the right expertise to be a “Loxpert”.
Let’s get you started.
Step 1 (Click on “List A Service”):
Go to the URL: https://www.loxperts.com and click on the “List A Service” button at the top right corner of the homepage.
If you are viewing it on mobile devices then you have to click on the (+) icon at the top right corner to get started.
If viewing on mobile browsers, click on the icon shown below:
Step 2 (Login Details Registration):
You will be guided to the Sign In page, where you need to click on the “Register” button.
On the next screen please fill in the basic details like Username, Email Id, Password, etc. Once done and you have gone through the Terms and Conditions, please click the necessary checkboxes and click on Register.
Step 3 (Email Verification and Profile Creation):
You will receive an email on the email id entered in the step before with a Profile Activation link. Please click on the same and it will guide you to the “Complete Profile” step to set up your Service Provider/Vendor profile with the necessary details:
On the “Complete Profile” screen please provide the necessary details to create your service provider/freelancer profile on Loxperts. Please do remember to provide all the necessary details for two important reasons:
1. To help us expedite your profile verification process
2. To impress the users of Loxperts and to stand out in the providers’ landscape.
Please keep in mind the following things:
- Please provide the correct and valid data as any misleading or incorrect or duplicate details found will lead to your profile being rejected and also you might get banned from joining the platform.
- Please take some time to create your profile so it’s exactly as you want the users of our Loxperts platform to view it.
- Please provide accurate professional details to help your profile to stand out.
- Please put a face to your name and provide a relevant profile picture. This drives credibility to your profile and increases your overall profile strength.
- OPTIONAL STEP: To keep the platform secure for our users we follow a small verification process to enable the freelancer profiles on the platform. We request you to provide the necessary documents (Sample works in the regions mentioned and your latest CV) in a zip folder and upload them in the Additional Documents segment. This will help us expedite the verification process of your profile. If you decide to skip it initially, we will then contact you via email for the documents to complete the process. But in the latter case, the verification process might take some time to complete based on the availability of the necessary documents.
- OPTIONAL FOLLOW-UP: We might need to verify your ID proof to help us keep the platform safe from any misleading/fake profiles. If this is needed we will contact you at your registered email id to ensure a smooth and highly protected verification process. Please remember, that we do not keep or store any personal information/documents like ID proofs on our system.
- Add credibility to your profile by providing us the links to your public profiles on any professional network like LinkedIn or social media profiles like Facebook (Meta).
- Please bear in mind that basic details like Name, Email, Password, Profile Image, and Profile Description will be editable even after profile creation under your Account segment but all the other details need to be submitted carefully in this step as they are not editable from your Account segment. You can always reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want to change the other details, we will then get back to you within 1-2 business days for the update on the changes.
Once all the details have been submitted, you will be guided to the next screen for submitting your first Service Listing.
Step 4 (Service Category Selection):
You will be guided to the service listing submission screen, where the first step will be selecting the category for the service from the dropdown list.
Available service categories are:
- Content Marketing & Translation
- Legal Consultation
- Digital Marketing
- Regional Social Media Influencers
- Market Research & Data
- Regional Public Relations
- Voice over Artists
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Design & Graphics
Step 5 (Service Creation):
Once the category is selected, the Add Details screen will be updated with the corresponding form, where you need to fill out the necessary details.
Please ensure the following things:
- Please ensure to provide correct and necessary information related to the service you are providing. Any misleading/incorrect/offensive information included in the service details will lead to your profile being de-listed from the platform and might get banned from future account creation as well.
- Please ensure to provide all the necessary details like images (in general or samples of previous works), top markets you have experience in providing these services, languages you support, and other necessary details to make your service listing stand out to the users.
Tips for creating a good service listing on Loxperts
- Ensure to keep the title short but informative and do not forget to mention specific niche details like language or industry or country. It is the main focus area for the users of the platform so it should attract the right users. The character limit for the title field is 70.
- Provide relevant images or create some attractive ones from free online tools like Canva to showcase your service portfolio. The best image resolution for your portfolio images is 645 x 484 pixels.
- Create niche-focused service listings. Ensure you select the right target markets and right industries to attract the right clients
- Describe the service properly to set the expectations of the customers from the beginning and use keywords in the description strategically to come up in the search results. The character limit for the description field is 1200.
- Set the correct pricing strategy and use price tiers if you feel your service can be priced according to the delivery/package levels or certain services can be priced at word level too. For example, a blog writing service can be priced according to the number of words, so for example, one tier can be a 500-word article priced at $29, another 1000-word article priced at $44, etc or it can be also priced differently at a $0.06 per word. Mention the pricing strategy clearly.
- Mention the number of revisions you plan to grant to the customers. It sets the tone from the beginning of your client relationship on the service expectations.
Step 6 (Profile Verification):
Once the profile and the service listing are submitted successfully, we will be verifying the same within 3-4 business days and based on your data provided it can be expedited too. Once the profile and service listing is verified, you will be notified over your registered email for the same.
If you were not able to follow any of the steps above, have a look at our tutorial video to simplify your onboarding process:
In case you face any issues during the process or have any queries please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Look forward to your exciting journey on Loxperts.